Formed in 1965, Celbi S.A., based in Leirosa, 15km south of Figueira da Foz, is primarily engaged in the production and trade of short fibre paper pulp of high quality, from eucalyptus, and in the production of electricity (cogeneration).
Belonging to Altri Group since August 2006, Celbi is one of the most efficient global producers of eucalyptus pulp, having an installed production capacity superior to 700 thousand tons. With 50 years of existence, Celbi is recognized worldwide for the high quality of its product together with an excellent customer service, which makes the company a reference producer in the European scene.
To supply eucalyptus pulp produced in an economical and environmentally sustainable way, fulfilling the requirements and expectations of our customers.
To be the best European producer of short fibre pulps and be among the most competitive ones worldwide.
- Results and Total Quality orientation.
- Focus on customers' needs and expectations.
- Concern for environmental protection
- Social responsibility.
- Openness towards changes.
- Professional competence and flexibility.
- Ambition to improve, innovate and be at the forefront.
- Decentralization and responsibility.
- Informal relationships.